What we talked about at EOE060 Sat, 15th Sep. 2018

What we talked about at EOE060 Sat, 15th Sep. 2018
- Time: 18:30 - 20:00
- Place: A cafe at Yeouido
- Participants: Seven(7) pax
- Topic: Traditional vs Newcomers: Who will be the winner?
- Article Selection: https://eoesociety.blogspot.com/2018/09/eoe060-selected-articles-temporary.html


Despite three articles selected, we could only finish half of one(1) article since it turned out to be much longer and time-consuming than I thought it had been.

I experimented a little different, new approach, which is every participant who read a paragraph has to summarize what she or he has just read. The combination of the length of the article and the new approached I tried led me to unsuccessful management of time.

Moreover, the article itself contain a very wide range of many snippets containing from the property market to the banking system. Interpreting each subject appropriately and deeply might be considered as a compelling job, so it seemed like many of participants who were new comers felt it a little exhausting.

I suppose I have lost a sense of how to deal with time-management as I have not done this for a while. Thus I believe I need to take some time to get back the sense I used to have. At least, for a while, I need to stay in grind to get back the level where I used to be at.



∴ a lesson learned: I can choose a lighter, shorter one concentrating one specific theme rather than just covering and describing a variety of different areas so that I can prompt more lively and active discussion or encourage people to speak more proactively and causally.


This post's link: https://eoesociety.blogspot.com/2018/09/what-we-talked-about-at-eoe060-sat-15th.html

Comments